Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SEDANG INGIN MELELEH...

even though its been so long..
my love for you keeps going strong..
I remember the things that we used to do..
a kiss in the rain til' the sun shined through..
i'd try to deny it, but i'm still in love with you...
I miss u like crazy, I miss u like crazy,
ever since you went away

every hour of every day...
I miss u like crazy...I miss u like crazy..
no matter what I say or do, there's just no getting over you...

I can see the love shining in your eyes..
and it comes as such a sweet surprise..
if seeing's believing its worth the wait..
so hold me and tell me its not to late..
we're so good together...we're starting forever now...

I miss u like crazy, I miss u like crazy,
ever since you went away..
every hour of every day..
I miss u like crazy, I miss u like crazy..
a love like ours will never end..
just touch me and we're there again..

dst..

natalie cole - miss u like crazy

5 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maksudnyah opo kuwi kok nulis lirik'e lagu?
lagi meloow2 ma janoko pow?
oalaaah.... marakne iri wae

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger TaTa said...

yuhuuuuuuuuuuu meleleleh kenapa nih ?? kebanyakan berpanas2 ria yah hahaha

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meleleh itu menjadi basah, bukan? lagi pengen basah? hahaha...

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Bangsari said...

weh. opo ki? ora dong je...

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya sedang kangen, kangen banget... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home