Tuesday, April 24, 2007

JUST THE WAY U ARE...

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore


I would not leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take 'til you believe in me
The way that I believe in you

I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are

"By Billy Joel" [one of janoko's favorite artist]

12 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi..hi... lagi sentimentil ya Bu???
I Love u Just The Way u 're juga deh.....

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam gawe Janoko, selamat ultah :)

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuwi lagu TOP BGT mboook... aku yo seneng sisan lagu kuwi...
karo leyeh-leyeh karo mangan telo terus ngerungokne lagu kuwi.... muaaanteeeeepzzz

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, my favorite song...

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ini juga salah satu lagu favoritku, jeng. this one and 'honesty'...

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger raravebles said...

wee... janoko tenan!! Selamat Ulang Taon.. All the best ya..

Podo karo simbok, aku jg suka sm yg satu lg 'honesty.. is hardly ever heard.. but mostly what I need from you...

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah laguku itu...suenenge poll...kangen nih mbakyu

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pa kabare mbakyu?

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, ternyata banyak yang suka lagu itu ... sama dong...
Selamat ultah ya mas Janoko ....

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

selamat ulang tahun kanggo bojomu yo mak...keep rukun2 wae & keep on rocking dah :D

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah laguku itu...suenenge oll... kangen nih mbakyu
sandra @ database development web

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog. great thinking.. keep posting

Regards
Sai BPO Services (UK) Ltd.
Web design and Web development company

 

Post a Comment

<< Home